from "Dragon Ball's Scouter-Glass" to the real glass.
Camera
Google Glass has the ability to take photos and record 720p HD video. While video is recording, the screen stays on.
Touchpad
A touchpad is located on the side of Google Glass, allowing users to control the device by swiping through a timeline-like interface displayed on the screen.[51] Sliding backward shows current events, such as weather, and sliding forward shows past events, such as phone calls, photos, circle updates, etc.
Technical specifications
For the developer Explorer units:
- Android 4.0.4 and higher[4]
- 640×360 display[6]
- 5-megapixel camera, capable of 720p video recording[7]e
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g[7]
- Bluetooth[7]
- 16GB storage (12 GB available)[7]
- Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 SoC 1.2Ghz Dual(ARMv7)[6]
- 682MB RAM "proc".
- 3 axis gyroscope [52]
- 3 axis accelerometer [52]
- 3 axis magnetometer (compass)[52]
- Ambient light sensing and proximity sensor [52]
- Bone conduction transducer[7]
from wikipedia
MMG Comment
This is the scouter-glass that I was seen in "Dragon Ball" when I was a children. I never imagine it can be real in my life. Now, it is the one of the best innovation in 2013. I hope it should be cheaper for the next 3 years because I want to wear it when I go to cycling my bicycle (outdoor).
No comments:
Post a Comment